Please join or renew your KCCNY membership today.
Membership dues support all of KCCNY'S programs, providing direct and indirect benefits for our members and the entire paddling community. Your annual dues support:
- Pool sessions. We run sbout 15 pool sessions each year, with formal and informal instruction. Many of the paddlers you see on the river got their start in one of our pool sessions.
- Instructional programs. Whether it's the beginner weekend, special river trips, or safety and rescue courses, we help make people better and safer paddlers.
- Partial scholarships for people taking ACA instructor certification courses.
- The club does not own any equipment but may be able to arrange for new members to
borrow boats and gear if arrangements are made several days in advance.
- A leadership role in the battle for river access, and support for like-minded organizations.
- A full schedule of river trips and flat water practice sessions open to the paddling community, and a friendly group of fellow club members to paddle with and provide support.
For questions or more information please contact us.
Joining or renewing after September 1st is good through the following year.
The Kayak & Canoe Club of New York (KCCNY) is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to KCCNY are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Current members can renew with a major credit card here.
Non-members can become members by signing up here.
For those who prefer to pay via check or money order please fill out
our membership form and mail with your payment to the address on the form.
PLEASE DO IT TODAY-WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU